Call to Worship: Simeon took him [Jesus] in his arms and praised God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace.For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.” Luke 2:28-32
|SONG||WELCOME TIM REIMER||SINGING||SCRIPTURE||MESSAGE MAX EHRMAN||PRAYER & PRAISE||SONG|
Offering this week: General Fund
Saturday, Dec 31
New Year’s Party! 8:00
Fireworks at the Food Grains Bank Field just East of Morweena at 8:30. Snacks available. Rinks & river path open before and after.
Reminder: Fill in the Ministry leadership team and Deacon nominations. Due date January 2nd
Pray For This Week:
- Our Sunday School
- Amber Dueck as she serves with Teach Beyond in Thailand as a teacher and vice principal.
Note from the Bookkeeper and Treasurer:
Year end is fast approaching. Please take note of the following items:
1) Please hand in any receipts needing reimbursement as soon as possible. You can either put them in Larry and Danelle’s church mailbox or you can email them to email@example.com.
2) Donations for the 2021 tax year need to be handed in to Larry by noon on Dec 31. Church offering box, church finance email address, and our church mailbox will be checked at noon on Dec 31. Any donations received after this time will be counted as 2022 donations.
- Beaver Creek Bible Camp is pleased to announce that Andrew Reimer has been hired as a part-time, year-round, co-director to work with Julia Hamm and Chelsea Barkman. Andrew attends the Steinbach EFC Church, is a recent Steinbach Bible College grad, and was a Leadership Development Camp leader for BCBC this past summer.
- Nomination sheets for 2022 will be coming out shortly. This year you can submit your nominations using either a paper copy (which you will find in your church mailbox) or an electronic form (which will be sent out via email). There will be a collection box for the paper copies at the church. Deadline to return the forms will be Jan 9/22.
– The Nominating Committee
- Next Youth Event is Jan 11.
- Sunday School 9:45
- Church 10:45
Message: Eric Isaac
Mennonite Disaster Service Canada is looking for an Accountant to join our Winnipeg staff team. We are hoping to fill this half time position in the new year. First review of applications will take place on Jan 3rd. For information on how to apply and for a job description please visit our website ( MDS.org – ‘About’ – ‘Employment’).