Call to Worship: Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favour rests.” Luke 2:13-14
|WELCOME JEANNETTE GROSS||ADVENT READING||SONGS ROBYN REIMER||OFFERTORY & SPECIAL NUMBER||AGE 1-4 DISMISSAL||SCRIPTURE READING STEVEN PENNER||MESSAGE TERRY DUECK||PRAYER & PRAISE||SEND OFF FOR AMBER DUECK||SONG|
Offering: General Fund
Thursday, Dec 22
- MCS Christmas Program 7:30
Saturday, Dec 24
- Youth Christmas Caroling 7:00
- Coffee & Muffins 10:00
- Special Service with devotional 10:45
The mailbox names in the lobby have been updated! Please double check the name before taking your mail.
Please have bulletin announcements in by Thursday noon this week! (Or earlier)
Pray For This Week:
- Our Worship Leaders.
- Mike and Carmela Reimer as they serve with the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.
- Glenn Plett as he preaches at the Riverbend Bible Church, in Dallas, Manitoba.
Church Family of the Week:
- Elwiera Kauenhowen
- Nikki Reimer
- On January 1 the service will start at 10:45. No coffee, muffins or Sunday School beforehand.
- MEMC New Year’s Party is happening on Dec 31 in Morweena! Festivities begin at 4:30. Fireworks are at 8:30 just East of Morweena.
- February 2023 is Mission Emphasis Month!
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Carolling
- Jan 3 – Board Game Night
Note from the Nominating Committee:
Annual election time is right around the corner. Please let us know if your committee has any specific concerns or requests for us to keep in mind as we prepare the nomination sheets.
-The Nominating Committee (Lyn, Glenn, Kevin, Philip, and Keith)
Note from the bookkeeper and treasurer:
- Year end is fast approaching. Please take note of the following items:
- 1) Please hand in any receipts needing reimbursement as soon as possible. You can either put them in Larry and Danelle’s church mailbox or you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2) Donations for the 2022 tax year need to be handed in to Larry by noon on Dec 30. Church offering box, church finance email address, and our church mailbox will be checked at noon on Dec 30. Any donations received after this time will be counted as 2023 donations.
Coffee & Muffins 10:00
- Special Christmas Day Service with a devotional from Christian Dyck
- Offering: General Fund