Call to Worship: And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. Luke 1:46-48, 50
|WELCOME SID DUECK
|SCRIPTURE READING HERMAN WALL
|MESSAGE GLENN PLETT
|PRAYER & PRAISE
Offering this week: General Fund
Saturday, Dec 25 (Christmas!)
Christmas Service 10:45
On December 26th there will not be Sunday School. That worship service will start at 10:45. There will be Sunday School on January 2nd again.
Pray For This Week:
- Our Worship Leaders
- Mike and Carmela as they serve with the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.
- Our mom, grandma, and great grandma, Katherine Plett is celebrating her 95th birthday on December 22. Would you please help us celebrate her by sending her birthday or encouragement messages? You may put them in her church mailbox or send them to Box 509 Arborg. Thank you, The Plett family
- We plan for a New Years Celebration at the Food Grains Bank Field just East of MEMC on Dec 31. The event will be similar to the party last year!
Mennonite Disaster Service Canada is looking for an Accountant to join our Winnipeg staff team. We are hoping to fill this half time position in the new year. First review of applications will take place on Jan 3rd. For information on how to apply and for a job description please visit our website ( MDS.org – ‘About’ – ‘Employment’).
Note from the Bookkeeper and Treasurer:
Year end is fast approaching. Please take note of the following items:
1) Please hand in any receipts needing reimbursement as soon as possible. You can either put them in Larry and Danelle’s church mailbox or you can email them to email@example.com.
2) Donations for the 2021 tax year need to be handed in to Larry by noon on Dec 31. Church offering box, church finance email address, and our church mailbox will be checked at noon on Dec 31. Any donations received after this time will be counted as 2022 donations.
The Vision Team wants to hear from you. If you haven’t answered the question In what areas do you think the Morweena Church should grow in the next 5 years? 10 years? on a green paper or on Facebook, or if you have something to add to your original answer, you can click on this link: https://forms.gle/MfjaPbMJJpzpztKc9
- Message: Max Ehrman
- Offering: General Fund