Call to Worship: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
|SONG REG DUECK||WELCOME JAKE DYCK||OFFERING GENERAL FUND||SONGS||SCRIPTURE READING JAYDEN||TESTIMONIES FROM UKRAINE||PRAYER & PRAISE||SONG|
- Potluck after church
Tuesday, Sept 27
- Sewing Circle 9-12
- Youth Games Night 7:30
Wednesday, Sept 28
- MLT meeting 7:00
- Thanksgiving Tree Craft Night 7:00
Grades 4 & 5 are invited for an evening of crafting, snacks, and games.
Thursday, Sept 29
- Moms & Tots 10-12
Eric and Jen will be at Kerith Pines Ministry Leaders Renewal Retreat Sept 20-27.
Pray For This Week:
- Our Maintenance Team
- Lukas Hamm as he studies at Red River College.
- Peter Williams-in Gimli hospital.
- September 23-25 – BCBC’s Uprising Youth Retreat
- September 27 – Youth Game Night
- Our Fall Supper will be October 22. Invite your neighbours and soon the food committee will have sign up sheets about how you can contribute.
- Care Packages: We will be assembling care packages for our church family abroad on Oct 26. If you would like to donate items (shoe boxes included) please put them in the donation boxes in the foyer. If you would like to donate financially, please contact Sara Reimer.
- Discipline That Connects parenting course begins on Thursday, October 6 at MEMC. Registration forms are in mailboxes and on the foyer table. Talk to Jeff or Erin for more details. All are welcome!
Coffee & Muffins 9:15
Choir Practice at MCS 9:45
Sunday School 9:45
- Kids: Age 3 to Youth
- Adult: Canadian Food Grains Bank
- Message: Christian Dyck
Read: 1 John 1:5-2:2
- Offering: EMC