Call to Worship: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
|SONG JANET HAMM||WELCOME TIM REIMER||SINGING||REPORT BCBC DIRECTORS||MESSAGE ERIC ISAAC||PRAYER & PRAISE||SONG|
Offering this week: General Fund
Tuesday, May 24
Sewing Circle 9-12
Youth Lesson Night 7:30
Wednesday, May 25
MLT Meeting 7:00
Saturday, May 28
55+ Spring Brunch 10:00
At the Gull Harbour Marina
- May 29th will be the last Sunday School. Starting on June 5th there won’t be Sunday School and the worship service will start at 10:45.
- Morweena Christian High School is presenting “Little Women” (an outdoor production) on June 1st, 2nd and 3rd at 7:45pm on the school yard. Please call Elaine at the school 204 364 2466 to book tickets ($5 per person suggested donation).
- All Church Summer Picnic June 5th on the church yard Lunch, faspa, fun, and games!
- June 19 Cinnamon Bun Morning! For Father’s Day there will be Cinnamon Buns and coffee served before the service! If you would like to help out in any way please contact Chrissy Plett, Sara Plett, Bea Dueck or Jeannette Gross.
- MCS Picnic June 24
- MCS Grad. June 25
- VBS Aug 8-12 from 6:30-8:30
Pray For This Week:
- Our Ushers
- BCBC: Camp Speakers– Pray for camp speakers; as they prepare their topics, Prayer for wisdom and creativity, for health and grace when it comes time to present. Pray that the Gospel message will be clearly explained. Safety– Pray for safety at camp, during skills and activities, travel to and from camp, and for protection against natural disasters.
Sunday School 9:45
- Adult: 1 Peter with Tim Reimer
- Message: Eric Isaac
- Offering: Benevolence