Call to Worship: Jesus said,“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
|SONG AMANDA PLETT||WELCOME ERIC ISAAC||SINGING||REPORT CALEB MEGILEVSKY||MESSAGE SAMUEL MWEDNWA||PRAYER & PRAISE||SONG|
Offering this week: General Fund
BCBC AGM in Riverton 5:00
Monday, March 21
Vision Team Meeting 7:00
Tuesday, March 22
- Sewing Circle Postponed! to March 29 9:00-3:00
- Youth Lesson Night 7:30
Thursday, March 24
- Moms & Tots at ACF 10-12
- C & C at Glenn & Norma’s at 6:30 Disco Supper and games
Friday, March 25
Library Committee Meeting 7:30
Pray For This Week:
- Our Library Committee
- Ryan and Lisa Kelly as they serve with the Father’s House Church in Oroville, California.
- MEMC Kids: April 1 Easter Party at 6:45. All kids entering kindergarten this fall to grade 6 are welcome!
- Men’s Breakfast Saturday April 2nd at 9am at MEMC.
- First Things First – Financial presentation at Morweena Church by Harold Penner April 9th. Time to be confirmed. (Learn how to manage your money from a Christian perspective)
- Missions Fest is April 29-May 1 at The Church of the Rock. Check out https://www.missionfestmanitoba.org/ for more details.
- March 22 – Lesson Night
- March 27 – Interlake Youth Event with SBC (3:30-6:00)
- March 29 – Service Night
- April 5 – Small Groups
Next Sunday: Missions Month
Sunday School 9:45
- Adult: Debrief on Missions month- what were your highlights? How were you impacted? How should we be praying for those we heard from?
- Message: Eric Isaac
- Offering: General Fund