Call to Worship: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
|SONG COURTNEY BARKMAN||WELCOME KENDALL REIMER||OFFERING & SONGS||SCRIPTURE READING LUKAS HAMM||MESSAGE ERIC ISAAC||MDS REPORT LEE & CATHY GREGORY||PRAYER & PRAISE||SONG||BENEDICTION|
Monday, June 5
- MCS Prayer Morning @ MEMC 9 AM
Tuesday, June 6
- Youth Lesson & Worship Night 7:30
Wednesday, June 7
- Church Direction Night 7:30
Thursday, June 8
- Mom’s Coffee 10-12
- Church Picnic!
- Check out the volunteer table in the foyer to see how you can help!
Pray For This Week:
- Our Deacons.
Church Family of the Week:
- Barry Kornelson
- Rick & Elaine Reimer
We celebrate with Elwiera Kauenhowen who became a grandma this past week! Her daughter and son-in-law in Bolivia welcomed Eden Rose into the world May 28. The family is praising the Lord for the health of mom and baby.
- Church Picnic June 11! 11:45-6:00 A day for family fun & refreshment! BBQ lunch provided. Bring a lawn chair.
- On June 18, we will be serving cinnamon rolls and coffee from 9:30-10:30am to celebrate Father’s Day. Everyone is welcome! Please let Mikayla Reimer know if you are willing to bake for this event.” – the Worship Board.
- MCS: Picnic – June 23
Grad – June 24
- July 30 – Morning Communion Service @ 10:45am.
C & C:
- June 15 – lawn games (location tbd)
- July 2 – Welcome BBQ
- July 13 – worship night
- Message: Eric Isaac
- Offering: General Fund